gaby_soft yahoo es
|Last modified||2006-07-05 14:23:41|
The engine is a quite flexible graphics engine, and it is possible to write lots of different applications with it. Some are: complex 3D simulation applications, first and third person shooter games with indoor and/or outdoor scenes, real time strategy games, 2D games, ...
In this devpack comes with exporters for blender, 3ds max...(bin\irrlicht\exporters) Examples, docs (docs\irrlicht) and one little Template.
:: New Features ::
* Enhanced software rasterizer: 32 bit rendering, dynamic lights, more materials (Thx to Thomas Alten!).
* Support for the Code::Blocks IDE
* Better support for orthogonal rendering and drawing to foreign windows, useful for creating 2D games, editors and 3D tools using Irrlicht.
* Improved Irrlicht.NET (root scene node, view frustrums, bounding boxes, ...)
* More precise picking
* gcc 4 support
* Bugfixes, other small implemented feature requests
|Projects with Irrlicht|
You can register yourself to be notified of the changes to this devpak if you log in.
Sorry, commenting disabled because of spam.