fiammy yahoo com
|Last modified||2007-03-07 23:08:17|
* Transactions are atomic, consistent, isolated, and durable (ACID) even after system crashes and power failures.
* Zero-configuration - no setup or administration needed.
* Implements most of SQL92. (Features not supported)
* A complete database is stored in a single disk file.
* Database files can be freely shared between machines with different byte orders.
* Supports databases up to 2 tebibytes (241 bytes) in size.
* Strings and BLOBs up to 2 gibibytes (231 bytes) in size.
* Small code footprint: less than 250KiB fully configured or less than 150KiB with optional features omitted.
* Faster than popular client/server database engines for most common operations.
* Simple, easy to use API.
* TCL bindings included. Bindings for many other languages available separately.
* Well-commented source code with over 95% test coverage.
* Self-contained: no external dependencies.
* Sources are in the public domain. Use for any purpose.
You can register yourself to be notified of the changes to this devpak if you log in.
Sorry, anonymous commenting disabled because of spam.